The size and shape of control points in-game are misleading. Their actual shape can vary wildly depending on the map. The same goes for their height. Some control points are super tall, while on others you almost need to be standing on the ground to be in range.
This post is a showcase of every single control point in the game, showing their true shape and their height.
All of the hard work has been done by Patriq. Check out his original findings at https://patrickszela.github.io/overwatch-control-point-bounds/
- Blue lines show the original in-game shape.
- White lines show their actual shape.
- Some control points have oddities that will be noted.
- Please keep in mind that due to the perspective of the screenshots some lines might look off. Check out the Workshop code linked below to see it for yourself in-game.
- If height is not shown, it's all the way to the ceiling of the map.
All of these findings can be verified using the following Workshop Code: https://workshop.codes/WNSY6
Click on a map to expand it.