⚠ This code is over 6 months old.
This means the code may have expired and might no longer function.
Join the discord to give feedback, report bugs and for my other workshop modes: https://discord.gg/DMvpEy3
- Press Interact to restart the current challenge, if you already know that you lost and want to save some time
- Hold Crouch + Ultimate to skip the current challenge, this will skip to the next unbeaten challenge
- Hold Crouch + Jump to lock the current challenge, use this if you want to continue playing against a certain bot even after you beat the bot twice in a row
You need to beat the bot twice in a row to get to the next challenge. The reason why it's twice in a row is because it's pretty easy to kill the bots once or the bot might do something stupid and donate a kill here or there but to kill the bot twice in a row should require some skill.
I will update the fastest time that players have posted to me in the game mode, you can see it by refreshing the code: D1R1R and not always loading it from saved presets. If you finished the gauntlet please post the screenshot / vod / replay code to me in discord or via twitter
- McCree vs Pharah (Pharah has mercy pocket)
- Reaper vs Mei (Mei has unlimited ammo, Freeze lasts longer, Heals faster in Iceblock)
- Widow vs Widow (Both players play by the same rules - Bot from code: PYDEY)
- Pharah vs Pharah (Both players play by the same rules and have mercy pocket - Bot from code: DKKKD)
- Zen vs Zen (The bot doesn't use right click to make it easier for the player)
- Winston vs Symmetra (Symmetra has 300hp, unlimited ammo and heals 15 hp/s)
- Tracer vs Roadhog (Tracer has faster blink cd and Roadhog does 17% more dmg [Challenge was designed before nerf])
- Genji vs Genji (The bot doesn't use right click to make it easier for the player)
- Reinhardt vs Reinhardt (Both players play by the same rules - Bot from code: XEEAE)
- Doomfist vs Doomfist (Both players play by the same rules)
Thanks to everyone who helped in testing, especially Danny who pointed out a few bugs and suggested skipping the already beaten challenges. Special thanks to CactusPuppy for the trailer.
For latest updates and my other workshop modes follow me on twitter: Seita_ow