Login
Create
Alomare

1K Damage

Deal damage in order to score and become the next hero. Heroes are chosen randomly, with 50% chance for a damage hero, 25% for a support and 25% for a tank. This mode has no end goal, which makes it ideal to play while you wait or to practice your aim and abilities. A blacklist will prevent recently played heroes from being chosen again.


Workshop Settings


You can choose between two game modes in the workshop settings card:

STANDARD: The damage threshold always stays the same.
ESCALATION: The damage threshold increases (1.2x) with each point scored.

THE BOSS

A blue orb will appear nearby. Grab it to become
the boss for a few seconds. You'll be bigger, tankier,
have CC resistance, deal more damage and
knockback and reload faster.

If you reach your damage goal, it's
duration will be increased.

Players | 2 - 12
Heroes: All
Created At:
Updated At:
Version: 2.2

Controls

Hold + Interact
Toggle 3rd person camera.
Hold +
Toggle 3rd person camera.
Hold +
Toggle 3rd person camera.
Hold +
Toggle 3rd person camera.
Hold +
Toggle 3rd person camera.

Snippet

Loading...

Similar Codes

Elo Hell Logo_H-M-Dark
Join the Elo Hell Workshops Discord
Workshop.codes - Background image