This is edition 3 of the Partner Puzzles series, if you haven't yet I recommend you try the first two versions before doing this one as certain elements require assumed knowledge of game mechanics from the previous versions.
You and a friend must work together to find your way to the exit (the green vortex effect) in order to complete a challenge. Challenges are intended to be cryptic in nature and expect players to determine what to do in order to proceed. The gamemode will start once both players have spawned in.
- DO NOT HOST PUBLICALLY! This mode does not support players leaving/joining midgame and will break some things if this occurs
- This gamemode is designed specifically for two players! DO NOT ADD MORE
Recovering Lost Progress
If in the event something goes wrong, use the "Force Specific Challenge" dev tool to reload the game at a challenge.
1) Enable the rule "Force Specific Challenge (DEV TOOL)" by ticking the box next to it then clicking the button with the two circles at the top of the editor
2) Disable the rule "Start Gamemode!"
3) Change the challenge variable to the challenge number you were up to
4) Change the subroutine in the "Start Rule" action to the number you were up to (this will load the challenge)
5) If the challenge is greater than 7, enable the action "create dummy bot" and the action below it
6) If the challenge is greater than 9, enable the action which sets "Bot Control" to true
7) Start the game then once both players have spawned in, press interact and crouch together as the host player
This version brings a few new additions:
Earn score by completing challenges or finding mystery orbs. The faster you are, the higher the score. Your score is evaluated at the end and you are given a rank depending on how well you did
The match timer now tracks how long you've been playing. It even tracks hours!
- There's no big message for Challenge 1
If you find a bug, want to provide feedback or see what's upcoming next for the Partner Puzzles series check out my discord! Link here.