New Pokemon Inspired Damage Hero: Munna
So I got bored one day, and decided to make an entirely new hero based on one of my favourite Pokemon! Munna's a very disruptive close-range threat, who can hack and sleep enemies while dealing heavy beam damage. Simply pick Mei, and beam your enemies into oblivion!
Primary Fire: Psybeam
- Munna fires a 15 metre long beam, dealing 170 damage per second
- 600 ammo, uses about 60 per second
- Does not have travel time, behaves much like Symmetra's beam.
Secondary Fire: Psyshock
- Munna fires an orb of psychic energy that explodes and deals 75 damage to all enemies within a 5 metre radius. Will also disable all abilities for 0.5 seconds on impact. 5 second cooldown.
Ability 1: Moonlight
- Munna draws from the power of the moon to heal herself and allies in a 7.5 metre radius. Self-healing is 65 healing per second, ally healing is 30 healing per second. 5 second duration, 12 second cooldown.
Ability 2: Hypnosis
- Munna fires a 10 metre long beam that puts enemies to sleep. Deals about 43 damage per second. 1.5 second duration, 13 second cooldown.
Ultimate: Shattered Psyche
- Munna channels a large, growing orb of psychic energy, which moves slowly toward a destination of her choosing. Damage will slowly ramp up from a start of 20 damage per second, to eventually reaching 120 damage per second. Max radius is 18 metres. 10 second duration, and the orb explodes at the end, dealing 75 damage to enemies within a 30 metre radius. 2310 ultimate cost.
- If Munna dies while channeling her ultimate, the orb will detonate early.
Passive: Dream Eater
- Munna recovers 25 HP per second for every enemy that is asleep. Stacks to a maximum of 150 HPS.
- Thanks to Mei's Ice Wall's cooldown timer functioning oddly, I can't display a number for Hypnosis' cooldown timer on the bottom right. It still has a 13 second cooldown, but the timer isn't visible.