This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Discord server: https://discord.gg/DMvpEy3
- 1-8 Players
- Winner stays, Loser goes to the end of the Queue
- Mei walls separate the players start of each round
- If there are no other players Widow bot will automatically show up
- The bot is not meant to be hard to beat, more like target practice
Rounds explained, round starts:
- Mei walls are cast blocking the line of sight from starting locations
- Players are Spawned to the opposite sides of the arena
- Players are Hacked for 1 second to give them time to prepare
- Winner stays, Loser goes to the end of the Queue and will spectate while waiting -> Winner faces the first player in the queue in the next round
If you are alone in the game a Widowmaker bot will automatically spawn to keep you company while waiting for more players, once another player joins the game the score will be reset and the bot will leave the game. The bot is not meant to be challenging to beat, more like target practice.
The bot has been modified to not grapple shot at the beginning of the 1v1, otherwise the mode is exactly the same as the unmodified version by Seita. (you can find that here:https://workshop.codes/PYDEY)
Grappling hook Cooldown 25%
No ammunition requirement
No automatic fire
No ultimate ability
No venom mine
For latest updates and other workshop modes follow Seita on twitter.com/Seita_ow
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.