Aim training and warm up 🎯
Chill aim training and warm up mode, target practice with the bots sometimes using abilities to test your reactions. Play as any hero vs any list of heroes. Practice tracking, flicking, ultimates, anything you can think of in this sandbox.
Hold reload to change your hero
- On top left you will see some statistics, the timer will start as soon as you deal damage the first time. If you change your hero: the timer and the kills will reset. Accuracy stats are hero based and can't be reseted, for example your Tracer accuracy will not affect your Soldier accuracy stats but if you go back to Tracer your old Tracer accuracy stats will be there if you didn't restart the lobby.
Press Interact on top of the spheres to activate and deactivate boosts for your hero:
- 25% Speed boost, Mercy damage boost and Nano boost loop
Fast and easy way to change bots movement pattern, press Interact to activate:
- Speed: 25% passive speed boost for all bots
- Very easy: Bots change direction every 1.5 – 3.5s
- Easy: Bots change direction every 0.75 – 1.5s
- Normal: Bots change direction every 0.4 – 0.8s
- Hard: Bots change direction every 0.25 – 0.45s
- This setting is also fully customizable in the workshop settings, so you can make it even harder or find a middle ground that feels good for you.
I would encourage you to mess around in the workshop settings tab and figure out a setup that works for you, you can customize:
- Bot movement behaviour
- Number of bots (1-12)
- What heroes the bots will play, after a bot dies it will always spawn as the least played of the available heroes
- If the bots use abilities and if you are immune to crowd control (stuns, etc.)
- Visible damage numbers (mod by BluJay code: 7CZFC)
Join the discord to give feedback, report bugs and for my other workshop modes: https://discord.gg/DMvpEy3