Smash Arena Circuit
- Try to stay inside and push everybody else out
- Close attacks are more effective than distant attacks. Melee is always pretty effective!
- The more you are hit, the more knockback you are going to receive
- Use your primary attack during your Ults
- If your own Hit Counter gets too high, you will get get knocked down when you get hit
- The player with the most points wins
Balance Overview V0.9.1
- Tank health is capped at 50% to match other heroes
- Snipers (Ana, Widowmaker and Ashe) can shoot - but only if they use their scopes
- Healing dealt is reduced to 25% overall which barely counteracts the out-of-arena damage
- A short knockback is applied if your Hit Counter is over 250
- Changed from Elimination Mode to Deathmatch since the waiting times can get tediously long in these kind of games
- 3s Invincibility frame added after respawn
- There is always a minimum knockback and a little push upwards on any attack
- Self Damage is reduced
- Ammo is reduced to 25% (The minimum)
- Players get a warning when they reach 250 Hit Points
This mode still experimental. There has been a lot of effort in balancing all heroes already, but it's still a work in progress and not every interaction has been tested.
Special rules apply in the last 30 seconds of the match. If you don't like these you can just disable the rule set.
- Mercy doesn't really offer too much by herself, so maybe her primary attack will get enabled at some point
- More maps, especially Control Maps
- Ping Pong Loop for Control Maps
- Some real melee detection
- Add some pause spots on certain points which work well as an arena (Ex. first point on Paris)
- Enable secondary or Primary during Torbjörns Overload?
- Better Ultimate percentage calculations
- Lot's of balancing and finetuning
- Respawning within the arena does not work properly in some rare cases. Turns out finding a safe spot in a moving area is kinda hard!
- On some characters the Hit Count bugs out on death. Which has not been a problem thus far, since we're resetting it anyway
- Some abilities do not scale their damage as well as they could with the current formula. For example, Mei's Ult will push other players out when she is too close
- The door "teleport" works extremly well, but its size might need some increase on certain maps.
- Orisa receives more damage while using Fortify. Don't use it
If you have questions, suggestions or feedback, just send me a PM on Discord (r3fio#2868) or Battle.net (r3fio#2797)