Junkenstein's Revenge PVP
In this PVP game mode, the defending team must survive for 15 minutes whilst defending the door whilst another player creates Junkenstein's monsters to fight against the player. A player may hold interact to become a boss that they are close to. This Junkenstein's Revenge PVP will also be in line with any Junkenstein's Revenge PVE updates, but this version has some limitations, only 7 bots can be active on team 2, The Maestro will not be coming to Junkenstein's Revenge PVP, challenge game modes will not be coming to Junkenstein's Revenge PVP.
Team one can change the difficulty of the monsters that they want to face, the difficulties are exactly the same as Junkenstein's Revenge PVE.
How it works
- By default, anyone can pick any hero
- There is no setup
- Door health is 2000% if it reaches 0% the game ends with a defeat to team 1
- When the game is over and the timer has reached 0, the defending team wins
- Once all allies are dead the game ends with a defeat to team 1
- Zomnics damage the door and the player if they are around the Zomnic
- Zomnics are Zenyatta's - Zombardiers are Zarya's
- Rip-Tires are Shock-Tires and do large amounts of damage towards the door
The Game Master can spawn as many zenyattas, rip-tyres and zaryas as they wish, they are on a 0 second cooldown, boss spawns have cooldowns too.
I'm interested in any feedback for this game mode, and any recommendations on how to improve it!