Junkenstein's Revenge PVE
In my PVE gamemode I have tried my hardest to re-create Junkenstein's Revenge in the Workshop just before the actual event occurs. I have put hours of work and testing into this, and I am hoping that the Workshop will have more features in the future so I can upgrade this PVE mode to make it represent the actual Junkenstein's Revenge. Unfortunately, bosses have changed positions in this gamemode as the limitations to the Eichenwalde Halloween map. Junkenstein's position has been moved over to the ledge beside the door as the one that is down the bridge no longer exists due to the PVP aspect of Overwatch, and how Blizzard never really wanted to keep this ledge in for the Halloween varient of the map.
In this gamemode there is a separate Workshop menu which you can adjust how often the bosses spawn and their difficulty levels.
The higher the delay on the bosses spawn, the less bosses there are to bombard you. The lower the delay the bosses spawn more frequently. The default options are what I think is the best balance. Bosses spawn more often over time.
Delays only work IF Normal waves and Junkenstein Endless is OFF
How it works
- There is no setup
- Door health is 2000% if it reaches 0% the game ends
- When the game is over and the timer has reached 0, the defending team wins
- Unfortunately I could not add in a rip tyre, so there are currently only Zomnics attacking the door
- Zomnics damage the door and the player if they are around the Zomnic.
- Zomnics are Zenyatta's - Zombardiers are Zarya's
Game Mode Durations
27 mins - full match
12 mins - victory if all die, door dies