⚠ This code is over 6 months old.
This means the code may have expired and might no longer function.
- Hookshot (right mouse) - Can attach to surfaces and Titans
- Gas dodge (movement + space while jumping); Uses 1 gas per dodge
- Titanshifting (see Shops)
- Signal Flares (see Shops)
- Anti-Personnel Gear (see Shops)
- Titans will move towards objective when they spawn. If they see a scout, they will switch directions and attack
- Titans have a crit radius around their nape that inflicts bonus damage when hit.
|Gas||5||Powers your gas dodge ability; start off with 100|
|Health||50||Boosts your max health|
|Damage||50||Boosts your damage|
|Smoke Signal||150||Use Crouch+Melee to send up a flare at reticle; Nearby enemies will be damaged|
|Heal Objective||1000||Lowers Titan score by 10|
|Titanshift||2000||Use Crouch+Reload to become a Titan for 30 seconds (Rein, Brig, Ashe, Doom, or Bastion)|
|Anti-Personnel Gear||10000||Swaps out your gear for the Anti-Personnel variant (Pharah)|
Earn shop points by eliminating Titans. Killstreaks awards bonus points
Game ends when Titans reach a score of 200, and they gain points by standing on the objective
Scouts can counter by purchasing Heal Objective
Difficulty settings and round count available in workshop settings. Default mode is endless on Scout difficulty