A continuation of the upgradings to "Practice Range 2.2" by PMAJellies. Mine is a based on "Practice Range 3.5" by Quota. Also, I took some designs from "Sev's Practice Range v6.137" by ŠƐƔƐȒƗǠ.
More sources in repository on GitHub: github/PracticeRange4
Visit Snippet tab for all code borrowings.
• Damage, Healing numbers
· You can see even enemy's healing recieved (orange);
· Total healing/damage (dealt to multiple targets) is displayed at top;
· Numbers lower 10 won't be rounded, so you can see accurate values of supports passive healing;
→ Fancy floating by ŠƐƔƐȒƗǠ (https://workshop.codes/WWDJN);
• Supports' Buttons
(not final ver on gif)
· No cluttering, colliding with these dummies – they will be sileneced and teleported away after their ult usage. (Now Shrinked);
· Call them with voicelines! (buggy shit, press any support button to fix if happens).
· Pocket (literally) Mercy and Lúcio.
• QoL Features, Configuration
• Damage Falloff Testing
• Ehm, This! ..feature
· Doomfist, Zarya recharger.
· Call for Petal Platform.
· Something. Oh, yeah, there is. Check screens, gifs, update log, I can't find more words for description.
Some animated showcase:
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.