New Pokemon Inspired Tank Hero: Togekiss
I'm having fun with these, so I decided to make a Tank! Togekiss is a mobile, flying disruptor, capable of shielding and speeding up allies while dealing consistent cleave damage. Simply pick Echo, and get to soaring in the sky!
Primary Fire: Fairy Wind
- Togekiss blows a wind that damages all enemies in a 16-metre long cone in front of her for 80 damage per second. Infinite ammo.
Secondary Fire: Air Slash
- Togekiss fires a sharp blade of air that damages enemies in a 3 metre radius of the projectile. Usually does around 80-100 damage. 3 second cooldown.
Ability 1: Fly
- Togekiss spreads her wings and flies for three seconds. 4 second cooldown.
Ability 2: Tailwind
- Togekiss kicks up a tailwind, boosting all allies' speed by +35%, and giving all allies in a 15 metre radius 50 temporary shields. Also gives Togekiss 100 temporary shields. 11 second cooldown.
- Togekiss whips up a hurricane, knocking all enemies away in its radius. The radius will grow over time, reaching a 40 metre diameter. Deals 75 damage per second to enemies. 2450 ultimate cost.
Passive: Serene Grace
- If the jump button is held in midair, Togekiss will float slowly to the ground.
Togekiss is 16% larger than Echo normally is.