How It Works
After you select a hero, the hero selection screen will come up again and allow you to pick a second hero.
During the game, press INTERACT to swap heroes if your swap charge is at 100%.
Swap charge increases passively and by doing damage - rates can be changed in workshop settings.
Cooldowns, health, ammo, ult charge are separate for both heroes.
Reserve Hero HUD
Top to bottom, shows: Which hero is in reserve, what your swap charge is, what button to press to swap, reserve hero ult charge and health, and reserve hero cooldowns.
- Passive Swap Charge Rate: Control how fast the swap charge passively builds up. Set to 0 to disable passive swap charge gain. Default: 0.5
- Active Swap Charge Rate: Control how fast swap charge is gained by doing damage or healing. Set to 0 to disable active swap charge gain. Default: 0.5
- Healing Charge Multiplier: Control how effective healing is at giving swap charge compared to damage. Set to 0 to disable healing contributing to swap charge. Default: 0.5
- Reserve Hero Ability Cooldown Speed Scalar: Control how fast the ability cooldowns of your reserve hero count down. Set to 0 to disable cooldowns from ticking down for your reserve hero. Default: 1.0
- Reload In Background: Toggle whether or not your ammo count will be replenished when you switch heroes. Default: OFF
- Healing In Background Rate: Control how fast your reserve hero will be healed while you are playing your other hero. Set to 0 to disable healing in background. Default: 0.0
- Healing In Background Delay: Control how long it takes for your reserve hero to start being healed while you are playing your other hero. Default: 0.5
- Allow Changing Heroes In Spawn: Toggle whether or not you are allowed to change heroes. Doing so replaces your current hero with the new one. Default: ON
- Charge Hero Swap In Spawn: Toggle whether or not your swap charge is always filled while in your spawn room. Default: ON
- Cancel Hero Swap With Crouch: Toggle whether or not pressing CROUCH while pressing INTERACT cancels hero swap. Useful mostly for allowing teleporter use without accidentally swapping heroes. Default: ON
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard