This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
DISCLAIMER: This Workshop mode is not under the control of Workshop.codes. The author of this document will not, and cannot, implement any requested changes.
Do not request changes in the comments. We cannot make changes to this import code.
Based off of the OW2 Community Patch and other Workshops, this iteration of speculative Overwatch 2 Workshops by the Florida Mayhem is currently being used by Overwatch League teams to prepare for Overwatch 2 (source).
The purpose of these patch notes is to present the changes in a more readable manner than the patch notes linked in the original Tweet.
You can find the original patch notes here.
Table of Contents
Note: Roles are locked by slot. The slots are arranged as follows:
2CP/Assault game mode disabled
Respawn timers reduced by 20%
Tanks per team reduced from 2 to 1 (total player count per team reduced from 6 to 5)
Hero bans available in Workshop Settings
List of banned heroes (if any) displayed in-game
Some of these tank bonuses are speculative from a Blizzard Reddit AMA.
- Tanks have reduced knockback from all sources
- Damaging tanks grants 25% less ult charge
- Tanks have 100 more base health (compared to OW1)
- Tanks receive 15% more healing from supports
- Reassigned to the Tank role
- Scale increased by 12%
- Base health increased from 250 to 400 (500 including tank bonus)
- Damage dealt decreased by 25%
- Cooldown increased from 6 to 8 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 6 to 8 seconds
- Grants Doomfist 30% damage resistance for 4 seconds
- Cooldown increased from 4 to 8 seconds
- Connecting a punch with an enemy now also cleaves other enemies within 7 meters of the victim in front of Doomfist
- Tank health bonus reduced from 100 to 25 when D.Va is out of mech
- Movement penalty while firing reduced from 40% to 20%
- Reduced spread by 20% (emulated with reverse falloff damage)
- Maximum duration increased from 2 to 3 seconds
- Recharge rate increased by 25%
- Health reduced from 300 to 250 (excluding tank role bonus)
- Armor increased from 200 to 300
- Health/armor total increased from 500 to 650 (including tank role bonus)
- Can now be cancelled by pressing the button again
- Horizontal charge movement can be better controlled
- Cooldown reduced from 10 to 8 seconds
- Fire Strike can now store up to 2 charges - 8 seconds per charge
- Barrier health reduced from 1600 to 1200
- Removed (tank bonus knockback resistance is stronger)
- Winston can now hold down secondary fire to charge up a longer-range attack capable of hitting enemies up to 25 meters away.
- This attack takes 1.2 seconds to charge up to 50 damage, and may be held indefinitely after reaching maximum charge.
- Firing this attack costs up to 25 ammo, scaling with charge.
- Barrier health reduced from 700 to 600
- Cooldown reduced from 13 to 12 seconds
- Now shares a single pool of charges
- Now stores up to 2 charges
- Damage heroes now move 8% faster (stacking with any existing passives)
- Rate of fire lowered from 8 to 4.2 rounds per second
- Ammo decreased from 35 to 20
- Damage falloff removed
- Can now move while Configuration: Sentry is active
- Now has unlimited ammo
- Now has a duration meter of up to 10 seconds
- Regain 1 second of duration per second of not using Configuration: Sentry
- Replaced with new ability: Bouncing Grenade
- Single projectile which bounces off walls and sticks to players. Affected by gravity.
- Deals up to 100 damage with falloff
- Cooldown of 10 seconds
- Reworked into top-down artillery strike
- Fire 3 shots from a top-down view
- Each shot does up to 600 damage
- Damage against non-tanks reduced by 12.5%
- Damage against tanks reduced by 15%
- Grants all relevant hero changes from duplicated target
- Deals 15% less damage against tanks
- No longer roots enemies
- Now slows victims by 50% for 3 seconds
- No longer freezes or slows enemies
- Damage increased from 55 to 90
- Spread reduced by 20% (emulated with reverse falloff)
- Base damage reduced from 8 to 7
- Detection radius is now 4 meters (up from 2 meters). Due to Workshop limitations, at 2 to 4 meters, the detection manifests as an icon rather than the normal detection mechanic.
- Hack now applies an 8 second debuff which reveals the hacked target to the enemy team and grants 50% more damage to Sombra against the hacked target
- Hacking to break Stealth now resets Stealth cooldown (mimicking hacking from Stealth due to Workshop limitations)
- Hack ability-disabling duration reduced 5 to 1 seconds
- Hack cooldown decreased from 8 to 4 seconds
- No longer deletes shield health or barriers
- Reduces current health of all targets hit by 30%
- Hacks all targets within its radius
- Temporary armor replaced with temporary health
- Regenerate 10 health per second after 3 seconds of taking no damage (can stack with Mercy's Regeneration)
- Cooldown increased from 12 to 15 seconds
- Healing reduced from 100 to 60
- Healing reduced from 15 to 12.5 per second
- Stun reduced from 0.5 seconds to 0.016 seconds (Workshop limitation)
- Range increased by roughly 200%
- Damage increased from 5 to 50
- Cooldown decreased from 7 to 4.9 seconds
- Now deals damage through shields
- Healing reduced by 10%, from 55 to 49.5 health per second
- All healing dealt reduced by 10%
- Now displays a ring on the ground to indicates its maximum range
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.