Soldier: X is a 8 player, Soldier: 76 only, FFA, RPG game mode where you can level up and choose different talents that will change the way you play and make you stronger each level.
Each playthrough is unique because the talents offered in the shop are randomized and there's even a chance for players to get to hire very powerful mercenaries that can appear in the shop if you are lucky! More information on mercenaries further down below.
- Found a bug?
- Got feedback?
- Got questions?
- Just want to hang out?
Join the Soldier: X Discord! https://discord.gg/3MBymdF
- Get experience by dealing damage, getting kills or picking up XP orbs that players drop on death by walking near them.
- Get enough experience until you level up. The yellow bar at the top of your screen represents the amount of XP.
- To enter the shop, use your Hearthstone ability which can be used by holding the reload button. You automatically enter the shop if you die with enough experience.
- When inside the shop, navigate the shop by pressing primary fire button and secondary fire button. Choose 1 out of 3 offered talents by holding the interact button.
- Some talents have extra instructions on how to use them which can be seen in the top left hand side of the screen.
- Continue to level up and choose talents and upgrades.
- First to score 100 kills wins!
- [Stealth] Enter stealth when crouching out of combat. Melee from stealth: damage & stun. Targets hit can't heal for 5 sec.
- [Juggernaut] Gain the ability to charge into other players for damage & knockback. Also removes freezing rocket slows from yourself.
- [Stomp] Gain the ability to dive down on players from the air. Targets hit will be knocked away & knocked down.
- [Freezing Rockets] Your helix rockets will slow targets hit. Targets hit can't sprint while slowed, unless they are using Juggernaut.
- [Ionizer] Install a weapon attachment that can shoot a devastating lightning after the weapon has been fully charged.
- [Predator] When the cooldown of predator is ready: Low health targets will light up and your melee will execute them and heal you.
- [Jetpack] Equip a Jetpack that will let you fly.
- [Lifesteal Ammo] The damage you deal with primary fire will heal you.
- [Health Regen] Passively regenerate health over time. Healing is doubled in stealth.
- [Health Potions] Buy 3 Health Potions. Each potion vial refills one at a time after 15 seconds.
- [Explosive Ammo] The damage you deal with primary fire has a chance to explode and deal extra damage to the target and nearby targets.
- [Bombardment] Reduce the cooldown of helix rockets.
- [Phase Shift] Gain the ability to leap to any direction you are facing, become invisible and dodge attacks against you for 1 sec.
- [Fire Soul] Deal fire damage to nearby visible players. The orb you drop on death will deal damage if an enemy tries to pick it up.
- [Berserker] Gain the ability to go berserk that will let you deal more damage temporarily.
- [Fireball] Install a weapon attachment that will let you launch fireballs.
- [Ignore Pain] Take less damage while you are sprinting, is in the air, is stunned or slowed.
You have a low chance to get mercenaries in the shop. Each mercenary deals more damage and has a lot of health. The health will scale depending on how many other real players there is on the server. Only one mercenary can be out on the battlefield at a time.
- Winston's ultimate duration increased to 50 seconds.
- Roadhog walks very fast in the beginning, but will lose speed each time he gets an elimination. Can only use the hook which will kill the target instantly.
- Zarya is slow, but gravity doesn't affect her as much and can use her melee to fly towards where you are looking. Melee will kill targets instantly and she can also use her ultimate ability to lock players in place.
- Reinhardt has the ability to use Fire Strike and launch himself in the opposite direction.
- Brigitte has borrowed Jetpack Cat's jetpack and which will let her fly. Also her Rocket Flail will teleport her to the target hit.
- Wrecking ball instantly kill other players if they get near, but can only be moved by holding the primary fire button to launch the ball in the direction you are facing.
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.