A puzzle mode designed to challenge you and a friend to work together to reach the exit (the green vortex effect). Challenges test your thinking skills and require you to decipher what to do with the little information provided. Important information on how to interact with elements within the mode is explained as you go through the challenges. The gamemode will start once both players have spawned in. Special thanks to Parachor for their assistance in coming up with challenge concepts.
- Never open a lobby with this preset loaded to the public: it is NOT programmed to accommodate players leaving/joining. DOING SO MIGHT BREAK THE MODE.
- Never add more than 2 players. MOST CHALLENGES MIGHT NOT WORK OR ALL DIFFICULTY IN THEM DISAPPEARS INSTANTLY
Recovering Lost Progress
If you experience a problem (such as the gamemode crashing) and as such lose your progress you can use the "Force Specific Challenge" dev tool in the workshop.
1) Enable the rule "Force Specific Challenge (DEV TOOL)" by ticking the box next to it then clicking the button with the two circles at the top of the editor
2) Change the challenge variable to be the challenge you were up to
3) Disable the "Start Gamemode!" rule (as a side effect, the "waiting for other player" text will persist)
4) If the challenge is past 7, enable the actions to spawn the dummy bot and the action below it
5) If the challenge is past 9, enable the action that sets "BotControl" to "True"
6) Start the game then once both players have spawned, host must press crouch and interact at the same time
In case you miss some information explained in the gamemode the following will reiterate these messages:
- Switches are toggled, stand inside one to activate it and leave to deactivate it
- Blue/Yellow switches are always active once toggled
- If you can't get the exit to work, try jumping into it. This is because the effect is slightly elevated to appear more visually appealing
- Press Interact to reset the AI's position
- Once unlocked, communicate Group Up to command the bot to your position
- When the bot is ready for its next input, it will say hello
- Sometimes when two switches are deactivated, the game might revert to when only 1 switch is pressed as opposed to both. To fix, simply activate and deactivate both switches.
- The slow-mo buffering effect lasts a bit longer than it should
- The introduction camera effect doesn't complete its journey to the first challenge area
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard