> Credit: /u/Chehtan
Originally a famous mod for HL2, The Hidden let you play an invisible and deadly experimentation subject with a knife who escaped the labs. A team of heavily armed force is deployed in the last location the subject has been spotted to neutralize it.
Firstly, you need to select your weapon as a member of the intervention team then a player is chosen randomly to become the Hidden.
A setup time begin where the members of the intervention team spawn at the same position and can select their abilities until the timer reach 0 and the game begins.
The game end if the Hidden eliminate the intervention team, if the intervention team neutralize the Hidden or when the timer reach 0.
- Hunt the intervention team to win.
- You are invisible but still make sounds or environmental effects like splash or dust.
- Pounce [Ability 1]
- Do a leap when you are on ground.
- Drain stamina.
- Wall grab [Ability 1]
- Grab a wall or a ceiling when you are not on ground.
- Hold [Ability 1] to maintain.
- Drain stamina.
- Deflect [Ability 2]
- Deflect projectiles towards the direction you are aiming.
- Long cooldown.
- Sticky grenade [Primary Fire]
- Throw a grenade who damage everyone in his explosion radius.
- You can throw a grenade if the enemy team possesses at least 3 members.
- The biggest is the enemy team, the more grenades you get.
- Perception [Ultimate]
- Hold [Ultimate] to see the heartbeats through the walls.
- While using perception you cannot move or look around.
- The color of heart depends on the player’s health from green to red.
- Feeding [Interaction]
- When a player die, he drops a red sphere indicating you can feed on it.
- Eat a dead body (red sphere) to regain health.
- The red sphere disappears when you completely drain the body.
- Eliminate the Hidden to win.
- The mode is set by default with 7 players in the team but can be lowered to 1 or upped to 11.
- In panic, the members of the team can hurt each others.
- If you teamkill 2 times, you will be marked as a traitor and terminated.
- Your weapon
- The hero selection is the weapon selection.
- You weapon is limited in ammunition, spam is not recommended.
- You can not get ammo for your weapon but can take weapon of your dead teammates.
- If you see the hero’s icon of a dead teammate, press [Interact] to pick his weapon and ammo.
- You do not get fully healed when you pick a weapon.
- Weapons specificity
- Ana : Her weapon do little damage but can make dizzy the Hidden, obstructing his movements. (Works on allies when friendly fire is enabled)
- Your abilities
- After the weapon selection you enter in the abilities selection.
- Press [Ability 1] or [Ability 2] to pick your loadout.
- Adrenaline Shot (Fast) [Ability 1]
- Increase temporarily your speed.
- 3 uses.
- Personal Health Care (Heal) [Ability 1]
- Heal your wounds.
- 1 use.
- Sonic Trip Alarm (Alert) [Ability 2]
- Place it on a surface, the end of the laser will be placed at the opposite from you.
- Produce a loud noise when someone trigger it.
- 1 use.
- Sparkles Grenade (Sparkles) [Ability 2]
- Create sparkles around the Hidden for a limited time if it got caught the blast radius.
- 2 uses.