Overwatch 2 PvE Talents Fight
Paladins-like gamemode, fight with talents from both Overwatch 2 PvE and unofficial ideas.
Keep in mind talents are modified or not available for balancing reasons & due to workshop limitation.
Full Team Deathmatch Version:
While You Wait Version:
Flash Beta Gameplay:
Details about heroes and changes (as of 19/11/29):
- Flash: Blinking through enemies damages and slows them down.
- Chain Reaction: Pulse Bomb causes secondary explosions on enemies that are damaged by it.
- Vortex: Enemies are pulled toward the point of Recall and snared, becomes slowed down after.
- Fire Burst: Fire Strike explodes every time it deals damage, lighting nearby enemies on fire.
- Epicenter: Earthshatter deal more damage and travels in all directions.
- Amplification Field: Nearby allies deal twice more damage when Barrier is deployed.
- Cold Snap: When Cryo-Freeze ends, nearby enemies are instantly frozen.
- Snowball Effect: Continue to move after using Cryo-Freeze, rolling, knocking down enemies.
- Frostbite: Frozen enemies take twice more damage (including from allies).
- Healing Wave: Soundwave heals allies for 30% of their maximum health.
- Mashup: Both songs play and healing increased when using Amp It Up.
- Power Skating: Soundwave's damage significantly increased based on your movement speed. A damage indicator will be displayed.
- Shockwave: Enemies are stunned when damaged by Jump Pack landing.
- Berserk: While using Primal Rage, you deal twice more damage.
- Electricity Field: Enemies continuously taking damage within Barrier Projector.
- Angelic Ascent: When using Guardian Angel close to an ally, you ascent to a higher attitude.
- Huge Rez: Resurrect revives all dead allies instantly within 15 meters radius.
- Weakening: While using Valkyrie, all enemies' deal less damage and take more damage.
- Venomous Strike: Swift Strike causes enemies to lose their health over time.
- Dragon's Breath: While using Dragonblade, your slashes create a large, piercing projectile.
- Assassinate: You deal twice more damage behind the enemy.