Note 11/24/2020: The recent update to workshop settings broke this for a while, but it should be good now. However, there are still some issues from previous updates that I haven't addressed, like how Start Camera interacts with emotes. For this reason, I would like to revisit this code later and redo it from the ground up, but for now you may find some settings don't work quite as expected.
A third person camera that can be easily pasted into your mode, complete with full granular customization in the Workshop Settings page.
- Full control over position of camera relative to player's perspective
- Options to adjust crosshair based on aim or set optimal aim distance
- Options to override emotes and native cameras such as Reinhardt's shield or Reaper's teleport
- Subroutines and variables that allow you to manually control which players have a custom camera or easily reset settings to defaults
- Full compatibility with all hero abilities up to Echo
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard