Play a mostly pacifist 4v4* game mode featuring only the Support Heroes!
*any other format works too! (4v4 and lower)
Oh no! Your Roadhog just fed the enemy and lost his flask. Hop on to Ilios Well and heal your Roadhog to full HP before the other team does theirs and you get the golden victory!
Here's the twist though:
- The Roadhogs' Max HP could be anywhere between 50k - 500k (defaulted to 50k) according to your liking (accessible on the Workshop Settings)!
- Support heroes have their abilities enhanced with unique, fun, and new effects but some of their offensive abilities disabled (eg, Speed Aura, Damage Boost, Melee, etc.).
- Players cannot damage and kill each other (including Roadhog) except through environmental kills.
- Roadhogs cannot be knocked down, knocked up, knocked back, pulled, and stunned; they only want to be healed by you!
- Players can only cast their abilities and heal inside the playzone.
However fun the enhanced abilities are, the game still helps you practice and rewards your mechanical skills. Watch the video above for the full ability modifications for every Support hero!
NOTE: The ability modifications can change anytime due to balancing/technical reasons.)
See you in the playzone! Have fun, healbots!
More Specific Changes:
- NEW: Solitude (Outnumbered) Buff added - matches with uneven teams will grant the outnumbered team extra healing output depending on how few the players are compared to the outnumbering team.
- Ability Cooldowns and Ultimate Charges were adjusted to make heroes fair and fun to play as and against.
- Healing boosts/reduction are additive/subtractive (100% + Healing Boost + Another Boost + etc.).
- Ana's Camouflage activates after 2 seconds of standing still.
- Ana's Nanoboost enhances all allied healing by 15% for 8 seconds.
- Baptiste's Goomba Stomp knocks down affected enemies for 1 second.
- Baptiste's Immortality Field will increase the Roadhog's health to the threshold temporarily but will decrease it back to its original value (+ healing from other sources during this time) after the effect expires; does not give ultimate charge to Baptiste.
- Brigitte's Whip Shot stuns the enemy target for 2 seconds.
- Brigitte's Barrier Shield blocks Lucio's Speed Amp debuff.
- Illari's non-Aflame critical shot stun lasts for 1.25 seconds.
- Kiriko's Wall Climb enhances her healing output by 50% for 4 seconds (equivalent to two full cycles of Ofuda or three when inside Kitsune Rush).
- Kiriko's Swift Step stuns enemies for 1.5 seconds within 6 meters around her.
- Kiriko's Swift Step has 125% more range.
- Kiriko's Protection Suzu has 75% more knockback.
- Lucio's Healing Amp slows enemies by 60% for 3 seconds.
- Lucio's Sound Barrier only affects enemies within 4m above and below him, his line of sight, and 30 meters around him.
- Lucio's Sound Barrier knockdown effect lasts indefinitely until the target is on the ground.
- Lifeweaver has to charge his Healing Blossom for 1 second to get its knockback effect.
- Lifeweaver's Charged Healing Blossom knocks enemies back within 3.5 meters around his healed target and stuns them for 0.5 seconds.
- Lifeweaver's Petal Platform increases his healing by 20% as long as he is on the platform.
- Lifeweaver's Petal Platform has 100 health.
- Mercy's Guardian Angel stuns nearby enemies for 1 second.
- Moira's Tether breaks when the target is within 5 meters around her.
- Moira deals 250% damage to Roadhog.
- Zenyatta's Teleport occurs after 1 second then stuns the enemy for 2 seconds.
- Zenyatta after teleporting to a hero cannot attack briefly (to avoid stun chaining) to encourage Sparta Kicking enemies into the well instead.
- Zenyatta's Orb of Discord debuff on Roadhog reduces all healing received by 25%.
NEW: Revenge added - dead players get their respective revenge missions on their killers upon respawning (depending on their heroes). When executed successfully, their allied Roadhog will be healed by 1000 HP (not affected by any healing boosts/reductions). The following are the missions:
- Ana - land a Sleep Dart on the killer.
- Baptiste - knock down the killer with Exoboots.
- Brigitte - stun the killer with Whip Shot.
- Illari - throw the killer into the well with Outburst.
- Kiriko - stun the killer with Swift Step.
- Lifeweaver - knock back the killer with Charged Healing Blossom.
- Lucio - throw the killer into the well with Soundwave.
- Mercy - stun the killer with Guardian Angel.
- Moira - throw the killer into the well with Pull.
- Zenyatta - throw the killer into the well with Sparta Kick/Teleport Stun.