Lucio Surf Season 1 Gravspeed
- Season (Each season has a different start and finish point for each map, some have checkoints)
- Mode (Standard: 100% Speed and Gravitiy | Gravspeed: 125% Speed and 80% Gravity)
- Time (Time in seconds until a map cycle occurs)
- Infinite (Let's the match run on the same map until forcefully returned to lobby)
Shortend rule set
- Touching the ground will reset you to the start circle. You can however stand in the finish area.
- Reentering the start circle will reset your time if your speed in under or equal to walking speed and you haven't collected a checkpoint or finished your run.
Tips For Going Fast
- Do not stick to walls. You are faster when jumping of walls.
- Use skimming. Skimming means pressing jump 2 times in fast succession when touching a wall, it will give you the greatest speed.
- If a jump seems too long to complete, try using long jumping. Long jumping means delaying the second jump input from skimming by .1 to .2 seconds, it results in a longer jump.
- Try finding direct routes with many jumps. You loose speed at high velocities. Having jumps in shorter succession helps against loosing too much speed.
Competing With Others
If you feel like competing against better players and fighting for world records join our Discord Server: https://discord.gg/G9QBCDY
There you will find leaderboards for every season, an active community and occasional events.