New Support Hero- Helga
Helga is a new support with many healing and other useful abilities. I wanted to create a support which could put up a fight against divers and could escape from them if necessary.
- Name: Helga Guarire-Foschia
- Occupation: Herbal doctor (formerly), 'The Healing Witch'
- Base of operations: Black Forest (formerly), Unknown (formerly)
- Affiliation: None
- Age: 42
As a former herbal doctor, Helga loves flowers and nature. She used to make potions for her community to fell better and even healthier than before. After the fight between omnics broke out, Helga had to flee to the woods where she would make remedies and discover new herbs. She stayed there her whole life; until now! Helga now travels around the world helping all those in need with the power of nature!
|Primary fire||Poisoned Plant||Helga uses her staff to send a blob of poison at her enemies, damaging all those caught in the blast|
|Secondary fire||Spore Summon||Helga summons a healing projectile in an arc which also removes negative effects of allies in the radius|
|Ability 1||Forest Dash||Helga quickly dashes forwards in a straight line|
|Ability 2||Sticky Herb||Helga gives a herb to a nearby ally, creating a healing aura around them|
|Ultimate||Flower Power||Helga uses the strength of the most powerful herbs to give all allies in a radius movement speed increase, an overshield and damage recieved reduction|
|Passive||Healing Mist||When Helga dies, she drops behind a potion which damages enemies and heals allies|
- To use Helga, select Brigitte
- Primary fire only uses 3 different projectiles so when firing at long distances (like off a cliff), you may notice that the first projectile disappears when you try to fire a fourth
- To use primary fire, you must hold down the button due to Brigitte's primary fire and melee being the same. To use melee, just press melee like normal
- Secondary fire, ability 2 and ultimate only use 1 effect to if you try to make another while one is in existance, the new one will replace the original
- Big thanks to Pug (https://www.youtube.com/c/333puggles333) on Yt who makes amazing videos on the Overwatch Workshop and who taught me how to make the secondary fire projectile's arc
- Thanks for playing! If you have any ideas for future abilities or heroes (or if there is a bug), feel free to let me know in the comments!