You're in an alternate world, where blizzard did everything right: released talent trees, supported the workshop, and most importantly... buffed doomfist to his canon state!
Heres his kit:
- 500% pellets
- +2 ammo
- (customizable) higher spread
- (customizable) 70% damage
- damage scales with (initial) distance
- seeks to target, if you aim close enough to them
- Now has 2 forms
|Movement Slam||Grounded Slam|
|triggered by tapping slam||triggered by holding slam|
|lowers gravity, before drastically increasing it||knockbacks victims, deals extra damage|
|more movement||spawns homing shockwaves|
- makes afterimages
- freezes nearby opponents on end
- spawns a closing dome on launch location, which traps enemies inside and closes in
- using all his canon energy, doomfist starts forming a Canonball (hold melee)
- after the Canonball stabilizes, doomfist starts levitating from the sheer energy radiating off it
- while the Canonball is stabilizing, the enemy team can shoot at it and kill it, preventing the explosion (Canonball has 500 armor)
- after releasing the canon ball (release melee), it implodes, before exploding, burning and DOTing everyone in its 55m radius for 125dps. After a while, the Canonball re-implodes on itself, ending the massacre.
- dps also ends when you leave the explosion radius
- (customizable) 50 second cooldown
Leave feedback, questions, or anything at all in comments. Enjoy!