|The code for this game mode was renewed on July 27th 2020! It will work for at least 6 months after that date.|
Super Tracer World (v1.4) (by Delwion#2667)
Collect 40 stars and learn 10 different moves from Rattles, the giant mole! Short 3d jump & run puzzle mode, optimized for one player.
Share Code v1.4:
Team 2 - 1-4 Human players: The game mode is optimized for single-player, but it’s possible to play it in a group. Stars collected and moves learned are shared among all players.
2. How to Play
Collect a total of 40 stars (yellow orbs) to beat the game. Stars spawn three at a time, and can usually be found relatively close together, in the same area. Press Crouch near a blue molehill to learn a new move from Rattles the giant mole!
If you’re stuck, you can use Need healing to reveal the location of a missing star or a molehill with a move you haven’t learned yet!
Using Acknowledge will now show you a description of all moves you've already learned.
- Flutter Flight: Press and hold Secondary Fire in the air.
- Jolly Jump: Jump at a green platform for a surprise.
- Stunning Stinger: Aim at a robot guard and press Primary Fire.
- Fire-proof Frenzy: Press Interact to withstand the flame spheres for a few seconds.
- Sporadic Sprinter: Hold Ability 1 and go for it!
- Interstellar Ingress: Press Crouch near a blue star portal.
- Bohrium Boots: Press Interact to withstand the winds for a very short duration...
- Beaming Beacon: Press Ability 2 to launch a beacon and Crouch + Ability 2 to teleport to it.
- Kensai Counter: Press Ultimate and turn into a reflecting, retaliating ninja-revenger.
- Free Flight: Press and hold Secondary Fire repeatedly in the air.
A list of all workshop modes I’ve published: