Super Tracer World 2 (PvE - collect 50 stars) v1.4.1
Super Tracer World 2 (v1.4.1) (by Delwion#2667)
The sequel to the moderately popular 3D jump & run puzzle mode! Collect 50 stars, this time, and learn 10 all new moves from Rattles, the giant mole! (Optimized for single-player, but can also be played in coop by up to 4 players.)
Share Code v1.4.1:
Team 2 - 1-4 Human players: The game mode is optimized for single-player, but it’s possible to play it in a group (though there's only one Rattles to throw for the entire team). Stars collected and moves learned are shared among all players.
2. How to Play
Collect a total of 50 stars (yellow orbs) to beat the game. Stars spawn three at a time and can usually be found relatively close together and are not too far from the current respawn location either. Press Crouch near a blue molehill to learn a new move from Rattles, the giant mole!
If you're stuck, you can use Need healing to reveal the location of a missing star or a molehill with a move you haven't learned yet!
- Lofty Leap: Press Jump in the air to jump again!
- Mole Mortar: Press Ability 1 and Rattles will take care of the soldier guards!
- Chain Champion: Press Ability 2 and Rattles will throw you a chain.
- Dome Disabler: Place Rattles on a white switch to disable a white dome.
- Portal Provider: A portal will open when Rattles stands on a blue switch.
- Typhoon Traveler: Let the winds lift you skyward.
- Silent Strider: Turn invisible for a short time, after pressing Interact.
- Rogue Revealer: Press Interact within Sombra's Realm and try to find her.
- Mighty Muscle: Training helps. You can throw Rattles farther now.
- Prodigious Protector: Press Ultimate and Rattles will summon a shield that makes you invulnerable.
A list of all workshop modes I’ve published: