Echo/Genji Attack Visualizer
- The green spheres that appear while using Focusing Beam indicate the damage hitbox of the ability.
- The green circle that appears indicates the maximum distance of the ability. (tip: Use the Interact key to change to a different camera angle).
- The yellow spheres indicate the predicted location of the Tri-Shot projectiles
- The green spheres indicate the location of the most recent Tri-Shot projectiles (persisting after impact)
- The green spheres that appear while using Swift Strike indicate the damage hitboxes of the ability.
- The yellow spheres indicate the predicted impact location of Genji’s primary and secondary fires.
- The green spheres indicate the location of the last fired shurikens (persisting after impact).