Five Nights at Ecopoint
A brand new horror experience awaits...
Inspired on One Night at Winson's
Before Mei could leave Ecopoint: Antarctica and join Overwatch in their battles, there was still some work to be done. The climatology division assigned her to reactivate security robots in order to look out for any threats before the facility could be used by a full team again, but strange phenomena start to happen. Do you have what it takes to figure it out?
- Five challenging nights, plus an unique sixth night.
- A custom night with configurable A.I difficulty.
- Workshop settings with some extra options.
ENEMIES (MILD SPOILERS)
Do not read about the enemies if you
want to have a fresh experience!
- Bastion will approach your office through one of two possible paths, and will appear at the right or left gate. Shut the corresponding one to prevent his attack!
- Echo can follow one of two paths as well, but will always appear at the front gate. Shut it and hide from her sight to prevent her attack. If you shut it but don't hide, she will disable your cameras for a short duration.
- Orisa will charge at the right gate after moving a few times in her room. Shut the gate before she reaches it to avoid her attack. You can stall her charge by looking at her.
- Genji is kept at bay through the heater. If it turns off for too long, his attack becomes inevitable.
Has a tiny chance of randomly appearing at your cameras. Change cameras or close the monitor to avoid him. If he gets inside your office, quickly open the monitor again to avoid his attack.
In Night 6, Zenyatta will quickly change positions as you try to hunt him down. If he appears at your office, shut the corresponding gate to avoid his attack. Do not look at him for too long.