4-in-1 Hero Trainer for Mei
Want to get better at Mei? Want to use her abilities better? Want to make your opponent not have fun?
Then you are invited for training at Mei Training Chamber.
Practise tracking and flicking your shots against 18 different heroes of different mobility levels.
From the very immobile Ana, through the elusive Tracer, to the high-flying Pharah.
Aim Training Modifiers
There are 5 settings you can change throughout the aim training session to customise your training experience.
|More HP||Training Partners will have more HP, ideal for longer session|
|Enemy Mercy Pocket||Training partners have a Mercy constantly healing or damage boosting them.|
|Ally Mercy Pocket||You have a Mercy constantly healing or damage boosting you.|
|Invincible||Makes you unable to die.|
|Infinite Ammo||Your ammo will automatically be refilled when it's running out.|
Custom Aim Training Settings
There are 2 variables where you can change before starting the training to customise your training experience. These only affect Aim Training mode.
|Allow Multiple Bots Spawning||Whether multiple bots can spawn, up to 6 maximum|
|Bot's Aiming Accuracy||Controls how accurate the bot's aim are. Lower value means more accurate|
Practise your Cryofreeze timing against 13 different heroes of different crucial crowd controls and knockback abilities.
Your goal is to enter Cryofreeze before the crowd control or knockback hit you. Cryofreeze lasts for 1 second only, so use them reactively or pre-emptively.
Ice Wall Placement
Practise your Ice Wall Placement against 10 different heroes of different types of Ultimates.
Your goal is to protect your allies against ultimates like Dva Bomb and High Noon, or prevent the enemies from receiving sound barrier and transcendence healing.
You can then press your [Interact] button for a Top-Down view to review where things went wrong.
- Red aura: The position where your ally died.
- Purple aura: The position where your ally received a crowd control.
- Blue aura: The position where the enemy received Sound Barrier.
Practise throwing your Blizzard into a group of enemies, covering as many enemies as you can.
- You can add or remove enemies to change the difficulty of covering all the enemies with Blizzard.
- You can reset configuration for a new set of enemy positions, and fully restore their health.
You can then press your Interact button for a Top-Down view to review your Blizzard coverage.
- Selecting enemies and training, as well as the Back button and Reset configuration button (Blizzard Tossing) requires you to hold down Primary Fire for 0.5s. So you don't accidentally change enemies or menu when using Primary Fire.
- This training is meant for only 1 player. Does not support more than 1 real player playing at the same time.
- You can hide UI (top right of the panel) during your training. Doing so will hide all he buttons except Hide UI and Back buttons. Hiding UI also lock the hidden buttons from being interacted.
- You can also go back to Main Menu by pressing [Interact] for 2 seconds. Only available in Weapon Aiming and Cryofreeze Reaction Trainings