This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Join the Discord for updates and to give feedback: Discord
"Just Genjis and Beats" is an Overwatch workshop remake of Berserk Studio's Just Shapes and Beats.
"Just Genjis and Beats" is a co-op bullet hell gamemode where you must avoid enemy projectiles, dodge enemy crowd-control, and avoid dying, which is inevitable.
Up to 4 players can play at once. There are several difficulties to play on, higher difficulties introduce a variety of new enemies and overall an increase in difficulty. Players can also use their abilities to get them out of difficult situations.
- This phase takes up the first half of the round (minus the warm-up phase).
- The normal phase is when all enemies that are able to spawn at the specified difficulty spawn.
- This phase takes place in the first 15 seconds of the round.
- The warm-up phase is nearly identical to how it is in the normal phase, however, enemies that provide CC are disabled.
- This phase takes up the second half of the round.
- The final phase is a more difficult version of the normal phase. During this phase, enemies spawn quicker.
APPEARS ON ALL DIFFICULTIES
Tier I Rocketeer
- The Tier I Rocketeer appears near the ceiling of the chamber, and will fire rockets towards the players below.
- This tier of Rocketeer will fire low-speed projectiles.
Tier II Rocketeer
- The Tier II Rocketeer appears near the ceiling of the chamber, and will fire rockets towards the players below.
- This tier of Rocketeer will fire medium-speed projectiles.
Tier III Rocketeer
- The Tier III Rocketeer appears near the ceiling of the chamber, and will fire rockets towards the players below.
- This tier of Rocketeer will fire high-speed projectiles.
- The Displacer will also appear near the ceiling of the chamber, however, will fire a concussive blast that will knock enemies away from the collision point rather than a rocket.
APPEARS ON DIFFICULTY 2+
Tier I Gunner
- The Tier I Gunner will appear on either sides of the chamber, and will fire several bullets towards the players.
- This tier of Gunner fires medium-speed projectiles.
Tier II Gunner
- The Tier II Gunner will appear on either sides of the chamber, and will fire several bullets towards the players.
- This tier of Gunner fires high-speed projectiles.
- The Halter will also appear on either sides of the chamber, however, will fire a graviton charge that, after a designated duration, will implode and drag any nearby players towards it.
APPEARS ON DIFFICULTY 3+
- The Freezer appears on the floor of the chamber and after a short duration will create a freezing beam upwards. This beam will begin to freeze the player if they touch it.
APPEARS ON DIFFICULTY 5+
- The Groundbreaker will fall from the ceiling on either side of the chamber, when they contact the ground, they will send a shattering blow across that side of the chamber. This blow will stun the player if they are close enough to the ground when it happens.
- The Charger is the only character (currently) that breaks the 2D plane. They appear on the wall of the chamber that is opposite of the camera. They will charge through a random lane and will instantly eliminate any players that get hit.
- Dashing allows you to quickly move in the direction you are facing. While dashing, you are immune to all damage and gain ultimate charge for every projectile you dash through.
- Cooldown: 2.0 seconds
- Deflecting allows you to deflect any incoming projectiles that are in front of you.
- Cooldown: 2.0 seconds
- The Ultimate allows you to immediately destroy all enemies and projectiles they have shot. Ultimate charge resets upon taking damage.
- "Cooldown": 30 seconds (to fully charge)
Enable/Disable all of the abilities to your liking.
- Determines whether the Dash is enabled or not.
- Determines whether the Deflect is enabled or not.
- Determines whether the Ultimate is enabled or not.
Customize settings that change how difficult the gamemode is.
- Determines the difficulty level of the round.
Player Health: 3
- Determines how many times a player can get hit by projectiles before they are eliminated (minus the charger).
Round Length (in seconds): 120
- Determines the length of the round.
Enable/Disable any of the extra modes that available.
Chaos Mode: Off
- Chaos mode greatly increases the difficulty of the round. Enemy spawn weights and rates are changed, enemy projectiles are faster, more accurate, and slightly altered in some cases. Players are also limited to ONE LIFE. This is the most challenging mode in the game, and it might not even be possible (I haven't beated it myself).