Left 4 Dead Survival - Overwatch
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Left 4 Dead in Overwatch, players start together as a maximum of 12 survivors. However, two of them are infected and begin to turn causing the horde to desend on all the fighting. The remaining survivors must fend off the incoming waves of infected until rescue arrives, with each one that falls adding to the horde.
- 2 v 1-10 players
- 4 minute survival timer
- Survivors join the infected team upon death
- Survivors win by lasting the full timer, infected win by wiping out the survivors
- Winning player will be chosen as the player with the most points from the winning team
- Points are awarded per kill participation and will be adjusted after infection to balance with other infected scores
- Each team cannot hurt their own members as damages and kills on teammates will be rolled back by the server
- Survivor health regenerates over time after a short delay
- Multiple infected types: Common (Moira) 35% chance, Charger (Reinhardt) 15% chance, Boomer (Junkrat) 15% chance, Smoker (Roadhog) 15% chance, Spitter (Torbjörn) 15% chance, Tank (Winston) 5% chance
- Maximum of one of each survivor hero and special infected at a time
- Individual infected damage weakens as more survivors are turned
- 30s cooldown between Tank spawns
- Tank is guarenteed to spawn as soon as it is off cooldown if survivors go 60s without a death
Players | 3 - 12
Maps: Hanamura, Paris, Temple of Anubis, Volskaya Industries, Havana, and 12 more...
Current version: 1.0