Super Smash Bros
Use code BS6XK for a 3v3 version of this mode: https://workshop.codes/BS6XK
Super Smash Bros, but with your favorite Overwatch heroes in 3D!
When you take damage, your knockback percentage increases. The higher the percentage the more knockback you receive when you take damage. If you get launched out of the arena, you die. The last team standing wins. Players have a few abilities that add new mechanics to the game.
The abilities in this game mode are inspired by the Super Smash Bros franchise.
The abilities are:
- Shielding. You have a shield that shrinks over time and when it absorbs damage. When an enemy breaks your shield (damaging it to 0%), you get stunned for a short time (shield stun).
- Dodging. You are immune to damage for a fraction of a second. Using this ability effectively requires precise timing.
- Double jumping.
Shielding and dodging both have ending lag (endlag), endlag makes it so you can't move or attack for a few ticks after using an ability. This makes them a bit more risky to use, encouraging timing them correctly and discourage spamming.
Some heroes have been slightly changed to make the game mode more balanced. The most important changes are:
- Most of the tanks take 15% less damage. More mobile tanks take 10% less damage. This is to make up for the fact that they take a lot of damage and would be knocked out quickly.
- Doomfist and junkrat ability knockback slighty reduced.
- Pharah is unable to fly, pharah was really difficult to kill while flying, as the knockback would keep her in the air.