The classic game recreated in Overwatch with added mechanics! As a runner, your goal is to reach the other side and evade the Reinhardts. As Reinhardt, you must hit opponents with your hammer to convert them. The game ends once there is 1 runner remaining. NOTE: This gamemode requires 3 players at minimum to start otherwise it won't work.
There are 4 different effects that randomly appear around the map. Players run into these to receive a benefit or a detriment.
The speed booster is a pink ring where if a runner touches it, they are launched forward in the direction they are facing!
The shield is a blue sphere where if a runner touches it, they are surrounded in the effect. When they are attacked by a chaser (or hit by the trap) the shield breaks, pushes them forward and grants temporary invincibility.
The trap is a red vortex where if a runner touches it, they are stunned for two seconds. After being touched, the position of the effect changes.
The energy field is a set of sparkles where if any player touches it, their cooldowns are reset and receive 25% ultimate charge. After being touched, the position of the effect changes.
A warp panel is a ring effect where if any player touches it, they are teleported to the one adjacent to it. Runners receive invincibility for 1s after using it and there is a two second cooldown between use.
Some heroes have custom abilities or certain limitations!
Using ultimate grants him tremendous speed for 2 seconds
Rocket Punch cannot be fully charged
Using Guardian Angel pushes her forward in the direction she's facing
Using ultimate gives him the shield! Fails if someone is holding it though
Can double jump, cancel charge by pressing the button again and fire strike slows enemies hit by it
As the host player, you can access the configuration master rule (located below the developer tools) to change certain aspects of the gamemode to better suit what you're looking for. The following options are available:
- Max Games (Determines the maximum amount of games needed to be completed before the match terminates)
- Stage Effects (Determines whether stage effects should spawn)
- Timer Multiplier (Applies a multiplier to round timers - DO NOT SET TOO LOW)
- Reinhardt Custom Abilities (Determines whether Reinhardt has access to any of his custom abilities. There are three settings for the three abilities he has)
- Custom Abilities (Determines wherher any non-Reinhardt hero has access to their custom abilities)
- Warp Panels (Deterimes whether Warp Panels and extended maps should load. Havana and King's Row overrule this setting)
- Sometimes Reinhardt's double jump activates incorrectly
- There's no ingame text that describes Reinhardts' custom abilities
- Rarely, all players can be simultaneously hit by a stage effect
- Sometimes when starting the game, the game will spontaneously declare a winner and return to hero select
To coincide with the release of this gamemode, Teh Footian Network is now public! Join here to provide feedback, suggestions or report bugs for all the gamemodes made by yours truly.