Check out this mode's co-creator, NyaWalking!
Background music made possible by ScroogeD's Midi Piano
Warning: Flashing colors. Also, headphone users may want to lower their volume
Genji slashes into battle
Deal damage, deflect attacks, and bash rivals off the stage in this 4 player ffa smash clone.
How to play
- Press interact (default - f) to ready up. The game loop will start once everyone is ready
- Each player starts off with 3 stocks by default (configurable in workshop settings)
- Dealing damage increases your rivals' damage percent
- The higher your damage percent, the more knockback you take from Bash Attacks
- Use your Bash Attack (ability 1/dash) to send your opponents flying off the stage!
- Defend agaist Bash Attacks using your Shield (ability 2/deflect)
- Last player standing wins the round (default 30 rounds)
- Oh and a Bash Ball™ will show up every few seconds. Break it to get ult!
|Battle Type||Damage or Stamina battle||Damage|
|Stocks||Stocks / Lives (Range 1-10)||3|
|Match Time||5 mins|
How to change Music
- First, you need a midi file of the song you want to play during the battle. BitMidi has some good ones
- Then, go to ScroogeD's Midi Converted and upload your midi file (make sure you don't use more than 7 voices. 6 is the minimum)
- Then, click 'Copy to clipboard' to copy the settings
- Paste that into any text editor (I'm using notepad here)
- We don't need the entire code, so only copy everything below 'General Song Data'
- Finally, open the workshop editor, delete the bottom four rules, and paste in your song data
Let us know what you think of the mode! Hope you enjoy!
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard