Frogger (Lijiang Night Market)
All Current Frogger Maps:
Lijiang Night Market
The classic game of Frogger returns in Overwatch!
Avoid obstacles and reach the finish to progress through all 32 playable characters. As you progress the game gets harder and the obstacles get tougher to avoid. Do you have what it takes to survive?
Those good enough to get through all 32 characters will be given the option to enter Legendary Mode, a "New Game+" version of the game where you can try your luck with a new playthrough at half speed. No one is good enough to beat Legendary Mode, go ahead and try for yourself.
Currently released on nine different maps with completely new and unique obstacles on each map. More maps are in the works so stay tuned and I'll be keeping each page updated.
HUGE Version 1.2 Update!
All Heroes Now Playable!
Previous versions of Frogger allowed you to play 22 heroes. With the 1.2 update, you will now have access to all 32 heroes! This means new ways to play, more ranks, and a better challenge!
Introducing ANOTHER Three Maps!
Version 1.2.0 continues to expand the Frogger world with three more unique maps! These maps will give you the same flavor of Frogger you know and love, along with some special new traps, such as a randomized hero bot and a friendly reinhardt! Check out the new maps today:
- Oasis University
Compared to the other maps, Dorado felt a bit lackluster. With version 1.2.0, Dorado is getting a huge facelift. Some of the less-fun traps were removed and replaced by more enjoyable alternatives. Give it a try, it's basically a new map!
Other Version 1.2.0 Updates
*Balance changes across all maps
*Optimization of the code for better performance and consistency
Previous Version 1.1 Update
Introducing Save/Load Codes
With the release of v1.1.0 across all maps, I have introduced a new save/load feature that adds a whole new element to the way you play Frogger (with the release of v1.2.0, the save/load feature has been redefined to be simpler for both the user and the Overwatch engine).
- With every 5 ranks that you progress, you will receive a 6 digit code that you can write down and enter at any time to load your progress.
- This means no more losing progress due to server restarts, taking a break, finding a game while in queue, crashes, etc!
- The codes are map-specific, but are not unique to each user. This means that you can share your progress with friends to progress together, or keep them to yourself and play against friends!
- Each map also has a unique code that will take you straight back to Legendary mode, but there's no saving in Legendary mode, so be prepared to face the challenge!
- Holding your reload button, secondary fire, and then hitting your melee key will open the menu to input your code.
- I've tested all codes myself, so everything should be in working order, but please report any bugs you find in the comments section below (or on YouTube).
Introducing Three New Maps
Along with Save/Load, you will also be able to extend your journey onto three additional maps! Whether you've already mastered Junkertown, LiJiang, and Nepal, or you just want a taste of something new, you now have another three maps to play Frogger on.
- Illios Well