Collecting a healthpack acts like an Item Box in Mario Kart, granting the collector a powerup that can be activated by the player at any time. The possible powerups are listed below:
- Speed: Move speed increased
- Invisibility: Temporarily become invisible to enemies (due to Workshop bug, this also applies to teammates, hence the replacement graphic)
- Shrink/Tiny: Temporarily become very small
- Grow: Temporarily become very large and gain 3x health
- Quad Damage: For a very short period of time, deal 4x damage
- Infinite Ammo: For a very long period of time, removes the need to reload
- Blind: For a very short period of time, completely blinds enemies (also mostly deafens them due to the implementation rip)
- Aimbot: Temporarily lock onto enemies' heads while firing
- Run It Back: Upon activation, leaves an anchor where the player was. Once the player is killed or the powerup timer expires, the player is returned to the anchor with full health.
- Faster Cooldowns: For a decent period of time, (most [due to workshop bugs]) cooldowns will regenerate twice as fast. Abilities with multiple charges or resources are not affected due to time constraints.
- Bullet Bob: Once active, the next primary fire input the player provides will shoot out one extremely high damage projectile.
Description to possibly be updated in the future
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.