⚠ This code is over 6 months old.
This means the code may have expired and might no longer function.
1v1 Arena by Seita and MrPig100
Join the discord to give feedback, report bugs and for my other workshop modes: https://discord.gg/DMvpEy3
1v1 Arena mod with three different arenas, Winner stays (or moves up)
First to 50 points, to win the map you need to be the king of the hill and get your final elimination in Arena 1, scoring and the arena queue system explained in the picture below:
Play while in queue enabled, the mode supports 1-12 players, the default player limit is set to 8 so players don't have to sit in the queue for a duel while sitting in a queue for ranked (you can easily change the player limit and everything will still work as intended)
If you are alone in the game a bot will show up to keep you company, the bot will only play 4 heroes: Hanzo, Genji, Zenyatta and Baptiste. The bot is meant to be more like target practice for you while you are waiting for more players to join, I have not optimized the bot to "play to win" and the bot does reduced damage with some guns to make the gameplay more enjoyable.
12 Hero rotation, you get a new hero every time you die, order of the heroes is randomized for each player, heroes and modifiers listed below: (tried to keep the hero changes to a minimal so every hero does what you expect them to do)
- Ashe (Ult. duration 50%)
- Baptiste (Drone disabled)
- Doomfist (No shields over 250hp)
- Genji (Ult. duration 75%)
- Soldier (Ult. duration 75%)
- Widowmaker (Grappling hook cooldown 30%)
You can now create your own hero lists by going to Settings and clicking Workshop Settings
- Create any 1v1 Arena you want with only 1 hero or with all heroes enabled
Latest updates with the 2.0 version:
- Bot will appear when you are alone
- Full ammo after kill in Arena 1
- Improved respawn detection locations in Arena 1
- If a duel is taking too long (30+ seconds) in Arena 2 or 3, the game will kill one of the players, this will make the Queue more fluid and also help with ppl going afk and not leaving the game
- A lot of other bug fixes
- Major overhaul of the code in general