Blitz Chess by Phanta#11596
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
In Blitz Chess, two teams compete to eliminate all of the opposing team's players. The twist is that only one of the teams can be moving and performing actions per five-second interval while the other team is frozen in place. An example game might play as follows:
- Pre-round: all players on both teams are able to move freely for 10 seconds with invincibility. This is when teams should get into their initial positions.
- Turn 1, phase 1: the blue team can move and act freely for 5 seconds while the red team is frozen in place. To account for first-turn advantage, the red team is invincible during this phase.
- Turn 1, phase 2: the red team can move and act freely for 5 seconds while the blue team is frozen in place. During this phase, the red team's invincibility wears off.
- Turn 2, phase 1: the blue team can move and act freely for 5 seconds while the red team is frozen in place. No invincibility is applied.
- And so on, until one team is eliminated and the round is completed.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions
Players | 1 - 12
Heroes: D.va, Junker Queen, Orisa, Reinhardt, Roadhog, and 29 more...
Maps: Hanamura, Horizon Lunar Colony, Paris, Temple of Anubis, Volskaya Industries, and 16 more...
Current version: 1.0.1