⚙️ Module: Placing Effects
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
This module is about creating and finding the right position for your effects.
You can place the effect with your cursor and can change position and size live in the progress.
While in the map, you can adjust following:
- Clipping against surface
- Distance between you and the effect
- Size of the effect
- Save the last effect
- Toggle this Module on/off
- Toggle Detailed Size/Scale Messanges on/off
- Ingame UI-For assigned arrays for G-Var Y
- Custom Color adjustment for each cursor and save effect
- 13 easy to choose Effect-Types for each cursor and save effect
Global: Y, Z
Player: R, S, T, U, V, W, Y, Z
You can also view the first 15 saved effects in your inspector recordings.
Row1: Effect Coordinates
Row3: Effect Coordinates