Originally designed as an adaptation of Destiny 2's Control and Iron Banner gamemodes for Overwatch, Conquest is a fast-paced arcade-style team deathmatch. Team fight to control 3 zones, which grant more points per kill. Should a team cap all 3 points, a Power Play will ensue, locking down all the zones and freeing the advantaged team to chase down kills. Supports teams of any size, so grab your friends and game on!
Questions? Feedback? Discord Link (go to #CactusPuppy)
Two teams fight to control 3 zones and earn kills. Fully capturing a zone yields 1 point, and kills have a base value of 1 point. However, the more zones a team controls, the more valuable each kill is. Should a team capture all 3 zones, a Power Play will trigger. During a Power Play, all zones are locked, freeing the advantaged team to chase down kills. First team to reach 100 points wins!
- Blizzard World*
- Lijang Tower: Control Center*
- Lijang Tower: Garden*
- Lijang Tower: Night Market*
- Oasis: City Center
- Oasis: Gardens
- Oasis: University
*All seasonal/event variants supported
More maps coming soon!
- Capture Rate |
% per second = captureRatePerPlayer * min(# capturing players, maxPlayerRate) + baseCaptureRate
baseCaptureRate| Default: 4%/s
captureRatePerPlayer| Default: 2%/player/s
maxPlayerRate| Default: 6 players
- Power Play
powerPlayEnabled| Whether all 3 zones being controlled by one team will trigger Power Play - Default: True
powerPlayDuration| Default: 30 seconds
powerPlayMarkers| Whether the targeted team will have markers giving away their position during Power Play - Default: True
Score To Win| Default: 100
- This does not automatically update the in-game scoreboard. In order for the scoreboard to display properly, the host must change "Settings > Modes > Score to Win" to match this value.
Customization > Capture Ratefor capture rate formula
- When both teams enter a zone, capture progress (if there is any) is immediately frozen.
- If a zone is controlled by a team, the other team has accrued capture progress, and the currently controlling team remains alone on the zone for 1 second, capture progress is immediately reset.
- A zone which has capture progress and which has not been contested or progressed for 3 seconds will have its capture progress decay at a rate of 25% per second until it reaches 0.
- A team which attempts to capure a neutral zone with capture progress from the other team must remain in the zone uncontested for 1 second before the zone will reset capture progress and begin counting progress towards their team instead.
- The capture region of a zone is a cylinder which extends for half a meter below the designated zone location and up to the designated zone height. For capturing purposes, a zone considers a player's foot position, not their camera position.
- Capturing a zone rewards one point
- The number of zones a team controls is equal to the number of points they will earn for each kill, however, a kill may not be worth less than 1 point.
- Example 1: Team 1 controls 0 zones and Team 2 controls 1 zone. Both teams will earn 1 point per kill.
- Example 2: Team 2 controls 2 zones, meaning they will earn 2 points per kill.
- Example 3: Team 1 gains control of all 3 zones. Team 1 will earn 3 points per kill.
- A Power Play cannot last for longer than the remaining amount of regulation time remaining. This limitation does not affect Overtime.