Archives Challenges Quick Play
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
WARNING: This game mode is bad.
5 players per team (1-2-2) due to technical restrictions
Omnic & Talon heroes gain the benefits enemies get in Archives Challenges modes
- Surgical Strike. These heroes only take damage from headshots.
- Close Quarters. These heroes are immune to damage unless there is an enemy hero within 5 meters of them.
- Sympathy Gains. Damaging these heroes heals their nearby allies by the same amount.
- Storm Raging. These heroes have a 10% chance to spawn with Rage active. When they die, the Rage spreads to nearby Talon heroes.
- Thunderstorm. Enemy heroes within 10 meters of one of these heroes take 20 damage per second. That's right, you get both Close Quarters and Thunderstorm at the same time.
- Molten Cores. These heroes drop lava when killed.
- Bulletproof Barriers. Orisa's Protective Barrier has 6000 hit points.
Glass Cannons. I skipped this one.
What about Echo?▼What about B.O.B.?▼
- Blood Moon Rising. Self-healing (if any) is reduced by 90%. Dealing damage heals self for 25% of damage done.