Waves of mobs are spawning and they want to destroy your castle base! Work with your team and kill them before they reach your base. Remember, to be successful you'll need to be familiar with your surroundings and the upgrades available.
- AI mobs spawn in waves and walk towards your base slowly.
- If a mob gets into your base, your base health goes down. If your base reaches 0, your team faces a heavy penalty.
- Upgrade your character's damage, health, and other stats.
- As you progress through mob waves, unlock more upgrades for your hero.
- Get loot, dig for treasure, open treasure boxes, or kill your entire team when opening a cursed treasure box.
- This mode sizably modifies KurenoDesu's Eichenwalde Just Tower Defense mode. KurenoDesu is the original creator of this awesome mode.
Changes from KurenoDesu's Just Tower Defense mode:
- Damage & Health upgrades have been rebalanced.
- Some heroes have been slightly nerfed, notably torbjorn and bastion's ammo.
- There are some new upgrades available.
- There is no healing received upgrade - that's at 100% for everyone. Playing healer is viable now.
- Some upgrades must be unlocked before accessing.
- Mob stats have been rebalanced. Noteably, mobs will generally not go super fast in the later waves. Some mobs will be a bit less annoying.
- If your base health hits 0, you get hit with a penalty rather than a game over. Play as long as you want!
- Treasure box and other loot has been reworked. Cursed treasure box has more variety and is, on average, less negative.
- A lot of texts have been cleaned up.
- There are no more "boss" mobs. They have been reworked into normal mobs.
- There may be more changes I'm forgetting.
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard