Duels gamemode (1v1 fights). Mercy acts as the trainer and resurrects the fighters for the next duel, thus adding a decision making component.
- If no Mercy is chosen, a player is selected randomly to be the trainer.
- If Mercy fails to select a fighter for the next duel in a certain time limit, the next fighter is chosen randomly.
- Fighters leaving the zone take damage.
- Jump pads and super jump pads can be used to reach high ground on some maps.
- If no one dies after a certain time limit, sudden death begins, where the size of the zone is decreased steadily.
- After each round, the winner receives a heal. The heal is halved after each subsequent win. Default first win health gain: 50%.
- If all fighters are dead, the team loses.
- All heroes (besides Mercy) are playable as fighters. D.Va requires the "start without mech" option - she can call it during the fight again.
- In case of a draw (both fighters die at the same time, no other fighters left), the Mercy players fight each other.
- All current elimination maps work.
- The gamemode is not my idea and has existed for a while in a variety of versions, especially before Workshop. I just added some features to it.
- There is a version "2" out there (with disabled Pharah) which is fake and a pre 1.3 version. Please do not use it. Look for initials "CF" to find versions made by me.
- Check out our Discord https://discord.gg/EEMjjFB for discussions and/or suggestions.
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard