This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Duels gamemode (1v1 fights). Mercy acts as the trainer and resurrects the fighters for the next duel, thus adding a decision making component.
- If no Mercy is chosen, a player is selected randomly to be the trainer.
- If Mercy fails to select a fighter for the next duel in a certain time limit, the next fighter is chosen randomly.
- Fighters leaving the zone take damage.
- Jump pads and super jump pads can be used to reach high ground on some maps.
- If no one dies after a certain time limit, sudden death begins, where the size of the zone is decreased steadily.
- After each round, the winner receives a heal. The heal is halved after each subsequent win. Default first win health gain: 50%.
- If all fighters are dead, the team loses.
- All heroes (besides Mercy) are playable as fighters. D.Va requires the "start without mech" option - she can call it during the fight again.
- In case of a draw (both fighters die at the same time, no other fighters left), the Mercy players fight each other.
- All current elimination maps work.
- The gamemode is not my idea and has existed for a while in a variety of versions, especially before Workshop. I just added some features to it.
- There is a version "2" out there (with disabled Pharah) which is fake and a pre 1.3 version. Please do not use it. Look for initials "CF" to find versions made by me.
- Check out our Discord https://discord.gg/EEMjjFB for discussions and/or suggestions.