New Pokemon Inspired Support Hero: Lilligant
This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
Lilligant is an AoE healer and utility support, capable of surviving through incredible damage, and cleansing allies of negative effects. Simply pick Mercy, and harness the power of nature!
Primary Fire: Razor Leaf
- Lilligant fires a stream of fast-moving projectiles, dealing 25 damage each. 30 ammo. Projectile speed is 125 metres per second, or 250% faster than Mercy's gun.
Secondary Fire: Leech Seed
- Lilligant fires an arcing seed, sapping the life out of all enemies within a 7.5 metre radius when it lands, and healing Lilligant and her allies in a 20 metre radius for 50% of the damage dealt. 60 damage to enemies, 30 healing per enemy. 6 second cooldown.
Ability 1: Aromatherapy
- Lilligant secretes a pleasant aroma, healing all allies within a 10 metre radius for 40 healing per second, as well as cleansing all negative status effects, like freezes, hacks or stuns. 4 second duration, 9 second cooldown.
Ability 2: Quiver Dance
- Lilligant dances, increasing her speed and damage dealt by 25%, while also granting her 50 additional temporary HP. This will also bump her forward in the direction she's facing.
Ultimate: Petal Blizzard
- Lilligant channels a blizzard of flowers, healing all allies for 130 HPS in a 12 metre radius, and damaging and knocking enemies away. 8 second duration. 2520 ultimate cost. Lilligant also moves 30% faster for the ultimate's duration.
Passive: Grassy Terrain
- Lilligant heals all allies in a 15 metre radius for 15 healing per second. If she takes damage, the aura is disabled for three seconds. But, if she deals damage, the aura is reenabled.
- If Lilligant holds the jump button while in the air, she will fall slowly.