Hamster Time Tag
A classic game that everyone understands, but a little spin to it, so I wont waste too much time explaining it.
- Rolling enabled, Melee only to Tag other players.
- The Chaser has a limited amount of time to tag a Runner, or they die. (Time depends on map)
- Chaser has reduced cooldowns to make it easier to tag someone. (Thank me later)
- Last person standing wins
- Reveals players through wall when AFK/Hiding (This isnt Hide-n-Seek)
Custom Draw Resolution Methods
- Last Player not Chaser (Includes Custom Overtime)
- Player Least Time as Chaser (With Live Leaderboard)
Helpful Visual Effects for Both Runners and Chasers
- Chasers Remaining Time Visualizer
- Last Runner marking to make them easier to Chase
- Can be Toggled
LOTS of Workshop Settings
- Custom Cooldowns
- Chaser Low on Time Benefits
- Custom Match Time (Up to 1h)
- Fun Additions to the game, and more!
|Included Maps||Chaser Time|
|Ilios (Lighthouse)||2 min|
|Ilios (Well)||1.5 min|
|Blizzard World||1.5 min|
|Lijiang (Garden)||1.5 min|
|Black Forest||1 min|
|Ecopoint: Antarctica||1 min|
|Non-Tested Maps||1.5 min|
P.S. the number of max players(6) is a recomendation based on maps tested and can be changed
P.P.S. some maps are included that I have used for testing, but you can add / remove any map
(others have a default amount of time for the Chaser (90sec), since I didnt manually set it for all maps, only tested ones)
First thing i've ever made with the workshop, so you might find some bugs or something.
Cut me some slack :)