Inspired by Foren's "Where is it?" gamemode. You're given a location on the map, your goal is to find this location. Test your map knowledge, compete against friends, and learn new things about the map you may not have known.
How to play
- Look at your current objective by holding Secondary Fire [Right Click].
- Find the objective around the map.
- Press Interact [F] when you believe you've found the correct location. Missing causes you to be stunned for 2 seconds.
- Repeat from step 1 until you've found all 40 locations.
From level 30 you will receive a jump boost, allowing you to reach new locations.
Supports up to 6 players. Other players are invisible to not give away anything while searching. Sigma is chosen as the only playable hero due to him being silent when moving around. Zenyatta has the same quality but he's not enabled due to a bug I was not able to work out.
Enabling "Local Reflections" in your graphics options is recommended, but not required.
Some locations might require you to listen to the environment.
- View objective Secondary Fire [Right Click].
- View previous objectives Hold Secondary Fire and press Primary Fire.
- Select location Interact [F].
- Sprint Ability 1 [Shift].
Loading...FullscreenCopy to clipboard