This code is over 6 months old. The code may have expired and might no longer function.
This is a practice utility intended to help Moira players discover new preset orb trajectories.
HOW TO USE
- While in first person, use the indicators to aim your orb. The purple sphere indicates the orb's first point of contact, and the yellow sphere indicates the second.
- Use the interact key to activate an overhead camera.
- Adjust the camera until you can see the full orb trajectory.
- Fine tune the trajectory. Release the orb to verify that it indeed follows the expected path.
- Return to first person and take note of where you were aiming. Congrats! You've just learned a new preset orb spot!
- Some level assets (most notably vehicles) do not collide with casted rays. As a result, this utility can't be used to predict trajectories that involve collisions with these assets.
- This utility only predicts an orb's trajectory after one bounce. Elaborate orb trajectories requiring multiple bounces will still take some guesswork.
- Orbs which collide with complicated geometry may not travel exactly where predicted. This is a consequence of limitations within the Workshop's implementation of ray casting.
This post was originally hosted on workshop.elohell.gg, a site which is no longer online. If this was originally your post, you may click the button below to transfer this post to your Workshop.codes account or delete this post entirely.Archive Actions