New Pokemon Inspired Damage Hero: Glaceon
Here's another Pokemon inspired hero: Glaceon! Glaceon is a icy sniper, equipped with devastating power and hard crowd control to boot! Simply pick Widowmaker, and get to freezing all your enemies!
Primary Fire: Ice Beam
- Glaceon fires an Ice Beam, dealing 80 damage to an enemy, and freezing them in place for 0.5 seconds if she lands a headshot. 15 ammo. Recovery time is 0.7 seconds.
Secondary Fire: Ice Beam
- Glaceon scopes in, increasing her recovery time, but also her damage. Headshot multiplier is raised to 2.5x, meaning a headshot deals 200 damage. Recovery time is 0.95 seconds.
Ability 1: Avalanche
- Glaceon rushes toward a location of her choosing, at 350% of her normal speed. Gravity is decreased to 35% during the ability. If Glaceon runs within 5 metres of an enemy while using this ability, they'll take 75 damage per second. 10 second cooldown. Will time out after 5 seconds if Glaceon gets stuck.
Ability 2: Frost Breath
- Glaceon breathes ice, freezing all enemies within a 12 metre cone and dealing 40 damage per second. 2 second duration, and 9 second cooldown.
- Glaceon cloaks herself with a thick blizzard, freezing all enemies within a 9 metre radius of her.