Status: See Update Log v2.4.1
Goal: To become an updated version of the Bastion Escape series. (See Update Log v2.3)
A stable foundation used to create PRISON ESCAPE [GFX].
The base version includes most features found in Bastion Escape 2 as well as some of the features found in PRISON ESCAPE, along with bug fixes found in Bastion Escape 2.
- Most features from Bastion Escape 2 except the following:
- Removed ring found in the spawn rooms that allows players to go back to any previous heroes.
- Removed feature where if a player dies 20 times, the player gains an ultimate which will allow them to skip to the next hero.
- Backtracking. When a player dies a certain amount of times, the player will go back a certain amount of heroes.
- Custom Hero Ordering. Create your own custom hero order. Who will be the next hero after Ana?
- Randomized Hero Ordering. Can also set Bastion to always be the last hero in this mode.
- Independent Hero Ordering. Each player has their own randomized hero order they must go through. Can also set Bastion to always be the last hero in this mode.
- Ability to adjust when to save a player's progress.
- More progress data such as amount of deaths and winner status will be saved.
- Winners will now unlock 2 Endgame rings. The first resets their progress. The other allows winners to switch to a HELPING hero to assist other players.
- Jump pads are now sparkles instead of green rings
- Winners can now see their total amount of deaths
- All OW1 maps (excluding Workshop maps) are now available! This includes Winter, Lunar New Years & Halloween themed maps.
- Maps will now cycle when a certain amount of players have become Winners.
- Shortcut to return to spawn! Only for Winners!
- New respawning system (See Update Log 2.3). You can switch between the classic Bastion Escape 2 respawn system or PRISON ESCAPE's new respawn system.
Helping Hero List
Original version made by: WOBBLYOW#2981, NOTBANANA#21520 and PIRATEBOOT#2133
Bastion Escape 2 made by EfeDursun125#2815.
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.