Status: We are live ladies & gentlemen!
Want something more chaotic & randomized? Try out UNFAIR ESCAPE
Goal: _To become a challenging alternative for Bastion Escape 2 with limited features.
- Bastions deal more
- Bastion will now shoot his tactical grenade!
- Backtracking. When a player dies a certain amount of times, the player will go back a certain amount of heroes.
- Independent Hero Ordering. Each player has their own randomized hero order they must go through.
- Players can reset their current progress and re-roll their current hero list (Independent Hero Ordering only!) using the ring found in spawn.
- Winners can use the hero selector in the spawn rooms to change Helping heroes
- Jump pads are now sparkles instead of green rings
- Winners can now see their total amount of deaths
- All OW2 Skirmish maps (excluding Workshop & Flashpoint Maps) are now available! This includes Winter, Lunar New Years & Halloween themed maps. Midtown, a non-skirmish map, is also available to play!
- Maps will now cycle when a certain amount of players have become Winners.
- Shortcut to return to spawn! Only for Winners!
- New custom respawning system (See Update Log 2.3).
- Hero cooldowns has increased slightly.
Hero Escape Limit. Set the amount of heroes needed to complete PRISON ESCAPE. Options are
- Players can see other players' hero progress right above their heads. This includes Winners total death count! If you look up you can also see your own!
- All maps include a 7th Bastion
- Winners can return to spawn at will by holding the button shortcut!
- No Saving/Loading mechanic
- Progress board will now show 3 random players at a time every interval instead of the top 3.
Helping Hero List
This post utilizes other codes either in part or in full. This could be because they remixed them, used parts of them, were inspired by them, or other reasons.