Caterina utilizes electrobiotic technology to keep her allies stable, incapacitate her enemies and absorb damage. She's a versatile support who uses the damage dealt to her team to heal them, and aids faraway allies with cover fire and healing. I also decided to make her Italian, and designed her heavily around astronomy, electricity and the Renaissance. Caterina replaces Ana.
Primary Fire: Lightning Orb
- Precise projectile weapon. Reduced critical multiplier, but critical hits slow enemies for a short time.
Secondary Fire: Electrotherapeutic Pulse
- Channels a beam of electricity through allies, healing them over time from a long distance.
Ability 1: Kinetic Charge
- Reduces damage taken by all allies in a radius, then heals them proportionally to what damage was absorbed. 12 second cooldown.
Ability 2: Electroshock Amplifier
- Grants a single ally a device that heals them, and deals coordinated damage to the enemy the ally attacks. This attack will slow enemies briefly. 10 second cooldown.
Ultimate: Galactic Surge
- Caterina supercharges her electrobiotics, causing her to heal allies in a radius, and deal coordinated damage to any enemy attacked within a radius. All allies within a radius of Caterina can be saved from certain death and restored to full health once.
Passive: Electromagnetic Levitation
- Amplifies jump height, and briefly reduces gravity when the Jump button is held.